Missouri School of Taxidermy
- Classes run year round.
- Each full class session runs 4 weeks or 8 weeks.
- Please call 636-295-2214 or 636-566-8949 for more in-depth information and class start dates and availability.
- You can download and mail in your Taxidermy School Application
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- A $500 deposit is required upon application. The Deposit is non-refundable after the cancellation person.
- The cancellation period is three days, excluding Saturday, Sunday, and holidays, after the enrollment agreement is signed by the student and the school. If a student decides to withdraw, the student will receive a partial refund on a pro-rated basis depending on when the student withdraws.
- Any student who completes at least 50% of the training will receive a refund.
Deposits can be mailed to:
Wild Trophies Taxidermy School
141 Ackerman Court
Winfield, MO 63389